- While on-hook, press TRANSFER and then dial 105.
- Dial a speed dial number (00–49).
- Dial a line or line group access code.
- Dial the telephone number to be stored (24 digits maximum). It can include #, ✱, FLASH and PAUSE.
- Press TRANSFER to store the number.
NOTE: If the Hot Keypad
feature has been turned off, you must first lift the handset or press the SPEAKER key before you begin dialing.
From the factory, your station passcode is 1234.
- Press the TRANSFER key and then dial 200.
- Enter you passcode.
- Dial 1 to enable your ability to program the data.
- Press the SPEAKER key.
- Dial 505 to edit the time and date
- To change the time and date, the format is as follows: WMMDDYY:HHMM
Transfer is used to send any call to another extension in one of two ways. You can do a screened transfer by informing the other extension who is calling or you can do a blind transfer without notification.
- While on a call, press the TRANSFER key and dial an extension number or group number. Your call is automatically put on transfer hold.
- Press a DSS key or station group key. Your call is automatically put on transfer hold.
- Hang up when you hear ringing (this is an unscreened or blind transfer).
This feature is used to send a call directly to a voice mailbox.
Your keyset must have a correctly programmed VM TRSF key to accomplish this.
To transfer a call directly to a voice mailbox:
- While on a call, press the VM TRSF key and dial the mailbox number.
- Hang up when dialing is completed.
You may conference up to five parties (you and four others) in any combination of outside lines and internal stations in any order.
- While engaged in a conversation, press the CONF key and receive conference tone.
- Make another call, either intercom or outside, press the CONF key and receive conference tone.
- Make another call or press the CONF key to join all parties.
- Repeat the last step until all parties are added.
To drop a party from your conference call:
- Press CONF and dial the extension or line number that is to be dropped.
- Press CONF again to reestablish the conference.
You may forward your calls to another station, group of stations or an external telephone number. Program a destination for the type of forwarding you want as detailed below. If you have FWD ALL, FWD BUSY and FWD NO ANSWER keys, press one to turn that forward feature on. A steady red light reminds you what forward condition is activated.
You can clear all call forward conditions set at your station by lifting the handset and dialing 600.
Forward All Calls
To forward all your calls under any condition to another station:
- Dial 601 plus the extension or group number.
- Receive confirmation tone and hang up.
When you use the alarm/appointment reminder feature, you create a 16 character reminder message. When the alarm rings, your message will appear instead of [ALARM REMINDER]. To program reminder messages:
- Press TRANSFER and then dial 116.
- Dial the alarm number 1, 2 or 3.
- Dial the time you want the alarm to go off. Enter the time as HHMM (hours and minutes) using the 24 hour clock.
- Dial 0 (NOT SET), 1 (TODAY) or 2 (DAILY) to select the alarm type.
- Write your message using the dial pad keys.
- Press the TRANSFER key to store the alarm and reminder message.
- Repeat for each alarm if needed.